Last updated December 14th, 2019.
Welcome to www.gamesibeat.com (the “Website”), an online platform for gaming enthusiasts. Users are allowed to create an account or profile that can easily be shared with friends and family. The profile lists down all gaming achievements of the User and also has customizable features for the Users to enhance the look and feel of their gaming achievements. The Website is operated by GZ Studios LLC. (hereinafter referred to as the “Gamesibeat” or “we” or “us”).
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Website. The names of the cookies that we use on the Website, and the purposes for which they are used, are as follows: we use both session and persistent cookies on the Website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the website’s usability / analyse the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalise the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on the Website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer (Deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites):
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.